Why are Improvements Needed on Route MM and Dulin Creek?
Dulin Creek Road has experienced a high number of intersection crashes. MoDOT has federal funding available to relocate the intersection to help reduce those crashes.
What Improvements Will MoDOT Accomplish?
- Relocate the intersection of Dulin Creek Road at Route MM farther from Route 30.
- Add a new connection to Dulin Creek Road at the Raetta/Wild Cherry crossover.
- Add an additional left turn lane from Route 30 to Route MM/W, and add a left turn lane from Route MM/W to Route 30.
What are the Benefits?
These improvements will increase safety and traffic flow along this corridor.
How Will Traffic Be Impacted During Construction?
Motorists can expect minor delays during non-peak travel times.
Timeline of the Project
- Public Meeting November 2011
- Construction Begins May 2014
- Project Completion Late 2014
Estimated Project Cost The estimated construction cost for the relocation project is $3.7 million, including right of way.
Route 30 at Route MM/W and Dulin Creek Relocation Board 1 (1 page, 6.56 mb)
Dulin Creek Road Connection at Route 30 Board 2 ( 1 page, 6.76 mb)
Who Do I Contact For More Information?